My list of services is always growing as I continue to welcome a diversity of projects.
Climate Change Communication – Combining social science and psychology to communicate complex scientific topics such as climate change, while understanding the importance of personal values and social group identities.
Intervening in Regulatory Processes – Understanding individual and community concerns, lobbying key stakeholders, filing evidence, liaising with legal experts.
Environmental Education – Teaching about environmental issues, engaging in problem-solving, encouraging action to improve the environment.
Community Outreach – Developing informational handouts, environmental advocacy, facilitating meetings, door to door campaigns.
Mapping & GIS Applications – Analyzing patterns and providing insight on geographical, environmental, and political landscapes using maps.
Research & Writing – Reviewing technical documents, summarizing complex material into layman’s terms, writing reports and regulatory submissions.
- Review & public engagement on the Pan-Canadian Framework on Climate Change
- Review & public engagement on the impact of Canada’s food system and transportation on greenhouse gas emissions
- Assisting individuals and communities to participate in the review process of energy projects before the National Energy Board. This process included Oil & Gas Pipeline Review, Public Participation & Consultation, Community Engagement & Capacity Building, Funding Applications, Media Relations, Research & Report Writing
- An active participant in the National Energy Board Modernization process and chief writer of submissions to Natural Resources Canada.
- Educational nature trails development for school-aged children
- Quantitative surveying of plastic pollution in the Bay Islands, Honduras.
- Developing materials and providing environmental education for grade 1-8.
- Presentations to high school students grade 9-12 about the connection between fossil fuels and climate change and how to become active citizens.
- Taking local action on climate change
- Environmental education for youth
- Assisting communities impacted by fossil fuel projects
- Supporting renewable energy development
- Encouraging sustainability practices